Welcome to POI Editor
POI Editor lets you view, edit and convert Points of Interest files from GPS devices such as TomTom, Navman, Garmin and many others.
To get started click 'Load POI File' and import a Point of Interest file directly from your PC or GPS device.
Or, click 'Add Point' to create a POI file from scratch.
POI Editor is free to use but please consider making a donation, thanks.
- Big thanks to everyone that donated towards the hosting bill last month. Helped a lot and was much appreciated. Thanks again! 1/7/10
- I offer this site for free but it's been a heavy month. Please consider a donation of just a dollar or two, using the link above. You don't need a paypal account to donate, the link takes most credit cards. All money will go directly to the hosting bill. Thanks!
- Personal Computer World uses POI Editor in a step-by-step guide to creating your own Points of Interest.
- TomTom recommend POIEditor.com - TomTom are featuring this site in their POI creation manual.
- Now works with iGO 8 POIs (.upoi files) - 05/12/08
- Slight site redesign, please let me know if anything's broken --
IE8 beta still requires compatibility mode enabled RC1 seems fine.
- News Archive